If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Request an Appointment


What Can I Expect On My First Visit?

When you first arrive at our office you will be asked to complete a new patient form which includes a general health history. You will then meet with Dr. Travis for the initial exam, which includes X-rays and a full thermal back scan with the Insight Subluxation Station TM .

Upon completion of the initial exam you will schedule a second visit to come back to the clinic for a report of findings. This allows Dr. Travis time to develop and examine your X-rays, and review your back scan and the information gathered during the initial visit before developing an individualize treatment plan. Prior to the next visit any insurance information that you have provided will be checked as well.

At your report of findings visit Dr. Travis will explain the results of the X-rays and back scan, whether or not there is an issue that can be treated through chiropractic care, and his recommendations for treatment. Dr. Travis will explain how much care he recommends, as well as how much treatment will cost.

Care Services

The main service provided is the chiropractic adjustment, and 95% of the results of care are dependent upon the quality and frequency of the adjustments. The other 5% comes from the other services offered at the clinic. At Discover Health Chiropractic we offer traction tables, massage chairs, and ice.

Traction is a gentle way of assuring the joints move properly. It works to slowly and gently gap each joint in the spine increasing blood flow and nutrients to the disks in the spine. Ice is used in conjunction with the traction to decrease inflammation and alleviate any pain the patient may be experiencing.

We also have a full line of supplements available at the clinic. Fish oils are an essential nutrient for the patient and can increase the response the patient gets from adjustments. Fish oils are the nutrient for the brain, spinal cord, and every cell membrane in the body. Probiotics, vitamin D, and a multivitamin are the other three essential supplements available at our clinic. In order for an individual to reach true homeostasis and health, these supplements are the ones required regardless to how good ones diet is.

Progress exams are given periodically to evaluate the progress made and determine any changes needed to be made in care to reach the best results.

Why choose Discover Health Chiropractic?

*Research and Education – Dr. Travis strives to remain up to date on the latest chiropractic research and techniques

*Family care – from newborns to grandparents, we take care of the entire family.

*Affordable care plans to meet your budget

*Corrective care that fixes the problem the first time so your symptoms do not return

*Care that focuses on more than just pain such as asthma, ear infections, allergies, ADHD, migraines, bedwetting, colic and frequent colds

*Insight Millennium – State of the art Technology available to truly assess patient progress and health

*Friendly, homey, energetic, family atmosphere – a place you will want to keep coming back to

*Convenience – visits can last as little as 5 minutes or you are welcome to stay and relax on a massage chair or traction table

*Focus on Wellness and Health – Dr. Travis is working on becoming one of the only chiropractors in the state to be Wellness Certified

*Progress evaluations – regular re-exams are completed to ensure the treatments are effectively addressing nervous interference from subluxations

Go to top of page